Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Discovery: Dragon's egg


Hi guys, I thought I'd let you in on this discovery before I go public with it. On Christmas day this year we were exploring a huge, dry arroyo just east of Presidio Texas. And then, there it was, right in front of us, a strange object that looked like a rock inside a rock. We did not realize what it was at first, neither of us having seen anything like it before, but then, bang, an eureka moment, and we realized that we had discovered a dragon's egg. It was obviously shaped like an egg and as hard as it was, what could burst out of an egg like that? Yep, it has to be a dragon. So now we are just waiting for it to hatch and I'm sure that won't be long because the rock like, outer layer is already starting to peel. We've sit up a little area in the workshop with a heat lamp on the egg. I can hardly wait. I've always wanted a pet dragon. I wonder just how long it will take before it's big enough for me to ride and it can take me flying. I'm just not sure whether I should call the National Inquirer now or wait for the hatching. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: